Bird Seed Sensory Box
Recipe type: Toddler and Preschool Sensory
- Bags of Bird Seed
- High Wall Water Table or Under-the-bed storage box
- Tools such as scoopers, spoons, and bowls
- Access to natural materials such as flowers and twigs
- Fill a water table with bird seed. We used three 16 oz bags, but could have easily used more.
- Offer your child some tools to scoop and pour the seeds.
- Encourage your child to bring natural materials to the table and build fairy homes/ design seascapes/make natural patterns.
Recipe by TinkerLab at http://tinkerlab.com/bird-seed-sensory-box/