Drawing on Photos
Recipe type: Drawing
- Paint Pens (such as Elmer's Paint Pens)
- Old Photographs (or photos printed on photo paper)
- Covered table or work area, since paint pens can be permanent
- Smock to protect clothing
- Place a stack of photos and a bucket of paint markers in the middle of the work area.
- If your pens are brand new, depress them ahead of time to get the paint flowing.
- Offer your child a stack of photos to sort through and choose from.
- Each of you will choose one photo to work with.
- Draw over the photos in any way you see fit.
- Display the photos or turn them into postcards and mail them to friends and family.
Recipe by TinkerLab at http://tinkerlab.com/photo-painting/