The term ‘TinkerLab’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4000 Middlefield Road, U-5, Palo Alto, CA 94303. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TinkerLab’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
This policy is valid from 04 March 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Rachelle Doorley (radoorley at gmail.com).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this websute. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
What do you ship?
We sell digital and physical products. Our physical products, such as the Invention Box, are shippable and also available for pick up in our Palo Alto studio on appointment or during open hours.
When do you ship?
Digital products are delivered immediately and physical products are shipped within 2 business days unless otherwise indicated.
Where do you ship to?
We ship within the USA. We can ship internationally with prior approval. Please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss international shipping.
How do you ship?
We ship via USPS.
Rates to ship?
In most cases, we ship via USPS Priority mail. Once our packages reach the post office, they should get to you in two-three business days.
How to track an order that’s been shipped?
We can arrange for tracking for an extra fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to arrange for tracking.
In-store pick up option?
Yes! Our office hours are generally M-Th, 9 am – 12 pm.Please contact us ahead of time at email@example.com to make sure that we are in the studio and that we have your item in stock.
Recycling of packing materials?
We use cardboard and paper for our packaging, which is 100% compostable and recyclable.
What can be returned?
All products are final sale and cannot be returned.
5 easy steps to set up a TinkerLab at home.