Hi friends! Is it starting to feel like summer where you live?
In case you’re starting to get the summer bug, I wanted to share something fun that’s been brewing behind the scenes over here.
- Jam-packed 84-page downloadable PDF
- 45 simple and FUN activities with FULL instructions and supplies
- Plus, 40+ MORE ideas and links
- Printable summer planning pages
- Includes a host of activities for ages 2-8
- Adventure ideas and tips – you can have adventures without leaving your backyard!
- Tips for success: How to manage sibling conflict, how to enjoy a museum with your kids, how to talk with children about art
- Book recommendations
Not sure if it’s for you. Check out some of the sample pages…
Order your copy of Camp Mom: Summer Activities Pack today
5 easy steps to set up a TinkerLab at home.