Thanks for your interest in writing for TinkerLab!
Do you have mad photography skills, a love for writing, and an idea that would be a good fit for Tinkerlab? Awesome, because I’m looking for guest contributors!
Topics that we are looking for:
- Process-based Art: Projects that encourage children to come up with their own ideas
- Science Experiments and Explorations
- Math Activities
- Tinkering Projects: Taking things apart, Building with electronics
- Creative Spaces: How you set up your art studio, supply organization
- Art Studio Organization
Do you have an idea? Great! Here’s the next step:
How to Submit an Idea:
Submit the submission form (below). We’ll review your idea and get back to you it’s a good match for TinkerLab:
What happens next:
If it’s a good fit, we will ask you to send the following:
- Your post should be original content that has not appeared previously on your blog or another site.
- Write your post as you would for your own blog — keep the tone friendly and informal.
- 300-500 words.
- 3 – 5 high quality pictures that are your own, sized 680 px horizontally. No watermarks or fonts, please.
- A 2 sentence bio and photo of you (150px by 150px).
What happens next?
- I’ll let you know when your article will be published.
- We will include a short a short bio, either at the beginning or end of article.
- Your bio and links to where you can be found online (i.e. Facebook, Pinterest) will appear at the end of the post.
- Your post will become the property of TinkerLab, but after 30 days you are welcome to re-word the post and title, and repost on your own blog.