It’s been two days since my book came out, and I’ve been having the funnest time! Here are just a few of the cool things going on with the book:
- It’s now available on Kindle
- Yesterday it ranked #794 on Amazon (out of millions of books!)
- All of the Amazon reviews so far are 5-star!
Thank you to each and every one of you who has invested in this book. I’d like to think that it’s a valuable resource for families and teachers of young children, and your reviews are showing me that all of those writing hours are paying off!
But wait, there’s more…
These are the things that are happening on our Blog Book Tour:
- The Artful Parent is running a book giveaway (pop over there for a chance to win)
- Toddler Approved is sharing our Straw Rocket activity
- Creative with Kids is sharing 15 Questions to Spark Creative Thought, which ties in so nicely with the book’s philosophy
And then, my fabulous publisher, Roost Books, came up with this idea for a fun Pinterest contest:
Pin to Win: How to Play
- Follow TinkerLab and Roost Books on Pinterest
- Fill out the entry form (below) so that we’ll be sure to catch your pins
- Pin either contest image from this post along with 3 or more of your favorite images from TinkerLab.com
- Fill your board with lots of Tinkering Inspiration. Be sure to tag your photos with #tinkerlab and #roostbooks
- Name the board TinkerLab so that we can easily find your pins
Ends Sunday, June 22 at 9 PM EST. No purchase necessary to win.
Thank you to everyone who joined this contest! Your boards are fantastic.
A winner has been selected! Congratulations to Allyson Becker — you will be contacted shortly by Roost Books with details on how to collect your prize.
**Note: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.