ArtStart Challenge Guide [38-page Workbook]
Get all of the ArtStart Challenge Prompts in one beautifully designed 38-page guide. With the guide in hand, you can plan ahead, read through the daily prompts at your own pace, and review all of the journal prompts. You can also easily come back to these tried and true activities any time, and find them all in one place.
I loved that our project was planned for each day I didn’t have to do anything but gather supplies.
I loved seeing my son’s excitement to find out what each day’s art project entailed.
We enjoyed the structure of ArtStart. It made it so easy to commit to, & I looked forward to setting up each art project the evening before. I usually get overwhelmed by choice and do nothing.
Included in the Challenge & Guide:
- 5 Days of Process Art-Making Prompts
- Beautiful, clear photos of project steps
- Complete Supply List
ArtStart Guide Bonuses (not found in the free challenge):
- 7 In-depth Lessons with actionable tips: Art as Process, How to Talk to Kids about Art, Be the Guide on the Side, Art Provocations, Low Stress Mess, The Perfectionist Dilemma
- Pictures from previous ArtStart challenges, so you can see how others have interpreted the prompts.
- Daily Reflection Questions
- $20 Gift Certificate to be used for The ArtHabit Class (this essentially makes the ArtStart Challenge guide free!)
What people love about the ArtStart Guide:
- All ArtStart prompts are in one place so you can plan ahead.
- You can print the lessons and flip through them like a book.
- You can print and be screen-free at the art table.
- Downloadable PDF is helpful for traveling.
- Printing out the supply list makes it easy for shopping and prep.
This guide is a digital product (PDF) and you’ll be able to open it immediately on your phone, iPad, or computer.