I’m delighted to share an incredible group of women who I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know over the past few years. These are women who care deeply about helping children reach their fullest potential through creativity and art. They’re bloggers, artists, authors, product designers, and moms. And they (we!) all happen to be part of a group called The Rockin’ Art Moms, or RAM’s.
Over the past few years, this group has created an incredible set of tools and resources for parents and educators who want to foster a love for making and creativity for the children in their lives. Everything from online courses to coloring books to dolls to chapter books. The Rockin’ Art Moms inspire me with their commitment to helping families and children tap into an innate curiosity around making and creativity.
So here’s the fun part! My dear friend Jean Van’t Hul, arts educator extraordinaire at The Artful Parent, and I are co-hosting an amazing giveaway of the very best products created by The RAMs. The value of the entire giveaway is over $900 (wow!), and we decided to split it into two separate giveaways to give you two chances to win!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Read on for details on all of the thoughtful, educational items in this gorgeous giveaway, and then hop over to The Artful Parent to enter another giveaway of books, printable, courses, and more, including my own giveaway of a signed copy of my book, TinkerLab: A Hands-on Guide for Little Inventors and a spot in The Art Habit Ecourse for Families of Preschoolers.
Jean Van’t Hul of The Artful Parent
On The Artful Parent, Jean Van’t Hul shares ideas and inspiration for children’s art, seasonal crafts, and creative family life.
The Artful Parent Giveaway (value $221.87)
- 2 books:The Artful Parent: Simple Ways to Fill Your Family’s Life with Art & Creativity, and The Artful Year: Celebrating the Seasons & Holidays with Crafts & Recipes.
- 3 online courses: Artful Parenting 101 online courses for parents: A Creative Family Foundation, Getting Creative with Kids’ Art Activities, and Connecting Through Creativity.
- 3 activity packs: Holiday Art, Travel Art, and Action Art.
- 1 Color-Your-Own T-Shirt for Kids (with fabric crayons) in your choice of Art Rocks or Color is My Happy Place.
Asia Citro of Fun at Home with Kids
Asia Citro has an M.Ed in Science Education and was a classroom science teacher for many years before deciding to stay home full time after the birth of her daughter. She lives near Seattle with her wonderful husband, two awesome children, and two destructive cats. She is the author of 150+ Screen-Free Activities for Kids: the best and easiest playtime activities from FunAtHomeWithKids.com, The Curious Kid’s Science Book: 100+ Creative Hands-on Activities for Ages 4-8, A Little Bit of Dirt: 55+ Science and Art Activities to Reconnect Children with Nature, and the chapter book series Zoey and Sassafras. Her work has been featured on Apartment Therapy, The Chicago Tribune, Today, Disney Baby, MSN, King 5 TV, and Highlights, among others.
Fun at Home with Kids Giveaway (Value $28.00)
- The Curious Kid’s Science Book: How would your child find the answers to these questions? In The Curious Kid’s Science Book, your child will learn to design his or her own science investigations to determine the answers! Children will learn to ask their own scientific questions, discover value in failed experiments, and — most importantly — have a blast with science.
- Dragons and Marshmallows – Zoey and Sassafras book #1: A New York Public Library Best Books for Kids 2017 Selection. With magical animals, science, mystery, and adventure — the new chapter book series Zoey and Sassafras has something for everyone! Easy-to-read language and illustrations on nearly every page make this series perfect for a wide range of ages.
Meri Cherry of MeriCherry.com
mericherry.com is a process based arts and crafts blog for moms and their families
Meri Cherry Giveaway: The Process Art Toolkit ( Value $75)
- The Process Art Toolkit is a downloadable kit with everything you ever wanted or needed to know about Process Art (*Process Art is art that is about the making and the doing rather than the finished product.) It’s filled with tons of simple and engaging ideas for children ages 2-7, simple set up and clean up tips, suggested language to use while making art with children and a lot more. Please use the code Artful Parent for a 10% discount on our bundle price of $75. (125 value)
Ami Maes of Handmakery
HANDMAKERY’s blog captures colorful + creative + child-centered art projects/DIYs and the creative process of kids straight out of HANDMAKERY’S children’s art studio located on Main Street in the mountains of Colorado! Ami Maes, founder + creative director, has been a K-12 visual art instructor for over 20+ years! Ami is also a mama of two creative kiddos of her own.
HANDMAKERY Giveaway (Value $30)
- Screen Printed Tote in Tropical Pink (Value $30): A colorful tote bag that fits all your creative + adventurous + studious needs! Contrast lining, striped handles with color selected accents, and large metal grommets add a touch of whimsy to this casual tote that comes in several + fun + fresh colors! email email@example.com for purchase
Gina Vide of Willowday
Every day creativity from my home in Sweden between the city and the sea.
Willowday Giveaway (Value $7.50)
- Color my Sweden, 40 Page Coloring Book: Color my Sweden: Pull out those color pencils. Bring your imagination. Travel with Willowday and into simple and whimsical coloring book scenes of Sweden. It’s an invitation to travel with willowday & to color a beautiful world together.
Barbara Rucci of Art Bar
I am Bar Rucci. I write about art projects for kids and families on my blog, Art Bar. I am also an author, art teacher, a graphic designer, and mom to three creative thinkers.
Art Bar Giveaway (Value $23.00)
- Art Workshop for Children is not just another book of straightforward art projects. The book’s unique child-led approach provides a framework for cultivating creative thinking and encourages the wonder that comes when children are allowed to freely explore the creative process and their materials. Signed copy.
How to Enter
Enter to win this entire package of goodies, valued at $489. After you enter here, be sure to hop over to The Artful Parent for a chance to win our second Super Mega Giveaway!
Click the pink button below and enter your name and email by midnight 12/22/17 EST. One entry per person. This sweepstakes is open worldwide to anyone age 18 and older. Winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!