The New Playroom, an Ebook Guide
You may remember that I interviewed Megan Schiller not too long ago for an inside look into her inspiring, light-filled tinkering space. If you’re thinking about setting up a creativity zone in your home, this picture-heavy interview will not disappoint! You can see the entire series here.
Here’s Megan and her children inside their converted sun porch art studio:
Well, today is an exciting day for Megan as she’s launching her new ebook, The New Playroom: A Step-by-step Guide on how to set up a home art space for kids.
I got a sneak look at the ebook, and it’s full of lovely ideas for turning your kitchen, dining room table, or playroom into an art space that gets kids excited to create.
Not only is Megan a creative mom to two kiddos, but she also has a background in early childhood education and is the former owner of a thriving kids’ art studio in Mill Valley, CA. For the past year she’s been consulting clients who want to transform their home spaces into art-making havens, and now we all get to peek into her process.
Let’s look inside…
What’s Inside This Guide?
- 34 pages of step-by-step instructions on how to set up an art space for kids
- Tips on measuring, layout, organizing and more!
- Inspiring photos and stories
- Essential art supply list plus extra goodies
- DIY projects
- Tips on exploring art supplies with kids and keeping them engaged over time
- Additional resources for shopping, design, and art activities
- Free bonus guide (PDF) Invitations To Create: 30 days of easy art prompts
Learn More About This Ebook
For a short time, readers who purchase the ebook will also receive a bonus guide, Invitations To Create: 30 days of easy art prompts.
Grab your copy the book here: The New Playroom (affiliate)