Today I’m excited to introduce a new ebook that’s filled with math and science activities for kids ages 3-8: Fizz, Pop, Bang! Playful Science and Math Activities.
I’ve been working on this gorgeous new math and science ebook with some of my favorite bloggers who specialize in learning with young children. If you’re not already brimming with tons of math and science activities (and frankly, how many of us are?), this ebook, jam-packed with all sorts of engaging activities for kids ages 3-8, will pull the science superstar out of of even the most resistant.
Who is this ebook for?
This book is suitable for after school learning adventures, homeschool, summer camps, or fun weekend projects. As a former teacher, I could also imagine using this to supplement math and science learning in a K-2 classroom.
If you have young children or teach children who like to make magic potions, experiment with new materials, and explore the world of numbers, keep reading.
What’s inside this science and math activity book?
I’m so glad you asked…
First of all, there are forty activities altogether. 40! If you tackle one of these activities each week, that’s almost a year’s worth of activities! But, more specifically, it includes…
- 40 ideas for children aged 3 to 8, and additional links to over 80 more activities
- 20 free printable resources (including math and science graphing and recording sheets, magnet maze, monster match and sort game, print and build 3D solid blocks, rocket math game, tracing shapes, fact family dominoes, catch and count fish game, and engineering challenge cards)
- Strong learning opportunities in math and science, shared through ideas that incorporate art, play, sensory learning and discovery, for a whole-brain approach.
How much does it cost?
The book is just $9.99 (that’s about 25 cents per activity). Deal, right? Scroll to the end of this post for more on a special discount for just a short period of time.
Does it include anything else?
- Over 120 pages of colorful, engaging activities.
- High quality photos.
- Step-by-step guides.
- Projects that you can easily try at home or school.
- Inspiring and practical math and science ideas, all in one place
How is it organized?
Each project shares:
- materials needed
- clear steps to execute the project
- ideas for exploring the math or science concept.
There are also links to the 20 contributing authors, so you can easily follow them and find more engaging projects straight from the source.
Let’s take a peek inside to see how the projects are presented…
Wondering what else is inside? Check out this short video…
Download Your Copy Today!
You can get your own copy of Fizz, Pop, Bang! for just $9.99! That’s about 25 cents per activity! Think about that — so reasonable, right?
Go ahead and download your copy of Fizz, Pop, Bang! Playful Science & Math Activities today, and save big.
Order from anywhere
You can buy the book from wherever you happen to be. Orders are placed via PayPal, which will make the conversion to match your currency.
Once you download your copy, you can download Fizz, Pop, Bang as a PDF. If you have trouble viewing the book, you can download Adobe Reader for free. Just click the button and you’ll have it in minutes. You can save the eBook to your computer or iPad* and then either read it on screen or print some/all of the pages, as you prefer.
Buy now, read later. You can buy the ebook now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready. Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you may be able to download the ebook on your mobile device. If you have any doubts or problems, download the book to a computer and then share it with your mobile device. You will be sent download instructions when your purchase the ebook.
Don’t delay: Fizz, Pop, Bang! is just $9.99!