Your child can make these easy pipe cleaner ornaments for Christmas.
You can either set this project up for your child or class, or gather a set of supplies to create an easy homemade crafting kit like this for DIY Pipe Cleaner Ornaments.
You only need two supplies: pipe cleaners and beads with holes that are large enough to slip onto the pipe cleaner. These are easy enough for toddlers and are wonderful for building skills of hand-eye coordination, fine motor, and pattern recognition.
Supplies: Pipe Cleaner Bead Ornaments
This post includes affiliate links
- Pipe Cleaners / Chenille Stems
- Pony Beads (these are beads with large-size holes)
- Choose a pipe cleaner
- Sting the beads onto the pipe cleaner until it’s roughly 1/3 full of beads
- Move all the beads to the middle of the pipe cleaner
- Create a circle of beads
- Twist the pipe cleaner to secure the top of the circle
- Make a hook
- Hang it on your tree
Skills: Hand-eye coordination, Pattern Recognition, Fine Motor
[…] Pipe Cleaner (Chenille Stem) Ornaments with beads […]
Comments are closed.